Sunday, August 10, 2008

greater than x and lesser than y.

this weekend has been extremely lazy, and i have loved every second of it. waking up at noon to an iced coffee and a cigarette, watching movies for the entirety of the day, etc...

my parents flew to florida to visit my uncle and aunt, and so my sister and i have had the house to ourselves since friday and will until tuesday (since i temporarily am living here until i find a real job since graduating). i like empty houses and quiet. quiet, however, was not an option here on friday night, as my little sister threw a party with all of her friends. luckily, zach got ahold of me that night and proposed a movie night. perfect. we watched a few movies, drank some rum cocktails, and debated on how good/awful the castings of the actors were.

since then i have not done anything. i watched a movie called feast of love, which was not awful. i want morgan freeman as a friend so he can give me sagely advice. heather and i had an ice cream/movie night here last night. i have been doing a lot of tarot readings for myself.

oh. i also had the chance to make amends/validate myself/prove my worth to several people this week. it is like they all lined up to take their turn on the blade of me. i think i came out on top, and am very satisfied at the results. lindsay for the win.

currently i am job searching. moreso, i am networking. i doubt i will find a job of interest through any internet searching, so instead i am contacting those around me who i know could offer a hand in connecting me to a job choice in my interest. hopefully there will be something fruitful coming out of that. we will see.

it is early for me, still. and so i retire to nothingness. ahhh. the beauty.

No comments: