Monday, August 24, 2009

she could be anywhere.

the weekend:
  • lovely patio hangs with heather dagger and lydia slayer last night. drank several kalimotxos. yum!
  • saturday night had my mother's belated birthday dinner at benihana. see ugly me in pictures below. it just wasn't my looks' night. but it was a very fun family get together (plus significant others).
  • saturday morning i was allowed to visit flowers studio, and eavesdrop on the diabolical scheming of the farewell continental group.
  • do you like how this was all out of order?
upcoming stresses:
  • taking my car into the shop. it is making funny noises. i hate those noises...
  • cleaning and organizing work next week for school-year set-up. i don't even know where to begin.
happy things:
  • justin's first week of going back to college is this week!
  • september and october concerts to get me through august.
  • wednesday hangs with my favorite male friend, brian.
possible future things:
  • tuesday at the sunshine factory.
  • thursday at the triple rock.
  • in between: sleep, sleep, sleep.

what about you???

(p.s. i am aware this journal has become pointless and lame. i am working on that. hopefully... i just need to find more motivation and time to invest. will do my best. until then, hang in there.)

1 comment:

Erin-Dot-D said...

God I haven't been to any of the b logs I read in forever, (including mine)

I love all of the pictures you post, you always look like you're having tons of fun! Congrats!

My summer started out awesome, did some travelling to nearby cities, did some fu n stuff in Calgary, had some visitors it was great.
THe past month has been the total opposite. A couple weeks of crappy weather, a break up, lonliness and boredom. Hopefully September is fun...