Sunday, June 13, 2010

i hate. i hate. I HATTTEEE.

i currently, in this moment, hate the majority of people. if you are a stranger--you are safe. if you are one of the sane, compassionate, intelligent, aware humans in my circle of knowing--you are safe. everyone else?

i hate. i hate. I HATTTEEE (copyrighted by some comedian i heard on one of tommy's cds or something from justin, commenting on the auto-spell function for phone texting).

i cannot tell you how EXCITED i am to be unemployed, just so i can sit in my room and type out all of my loathing into characters that vaguely resemble the momentarily-hated-upon and at the same time completely avoid most of human kind WHILE working in this room.

i am so very cheerful.

i am very aware.

p.s. thank you heather dagger for allowing me to blow your ear off with my vents and negativity. you are the truest of friends.

4 comments:

jessica maria said...

Eep! Hope things are okay, lady! Sounds like you have a good friend there to vent, but if you need another....!

xo

Lindsay Vicious said...

thanks, love. UGH. people. i cannot deal!

p.s. you going to Virginia next weekend???

jessica maria said...

No, unfortch, I will be in San Diego! Have fun w/ the benefit show! Hopefully travels will brighten your spirit!

lydia slayer said...

i love you. please don't HATTTEEE meee. :)