Saturday, November 27, 2010

things that happened that i am into in a big way.

movies i watched and adored (thanks to justin's netflix sending):
a pride and prejudice/sense and sensibility drama/mystery.
many story lines interweave. i love it when movies and books do this. very funny. very human. very sad. extremely quirky. WATCH IT.
i had to watch this one with subtitles on because there is SO much going on in every scene. i feel like i could watch it 20 times and see new things with each view. a human story mystery. so many different characters. so many motives. it is like a clue game x10 characters in movie form.

jenny owen youngs concert/hang out:
me and gretchen pre-concert. she was a sorority sister in college and one of my favorite people. i didn't get to hang out with her nearly enough in college, and i had not seen her since college.
proof! jenny and i love each other. cannot you see it?

jenny covering the MCS song for the first time at the minneapolis show. forgive my singing in the background. thanks, lydia, for uploading this and taking it in the first place!

best friend love:
heather brought me flowers for my first day of work. awww. she is so thoughtful. i am so lucky to have a girl like her on my side in life!

the replacements tribute at first ave:
justin singing the last song off of the "tim" record. everyone in the room was singing along. it was beautiful. i am so proud of him.

old times:

my mom, my sister, and i were going though many old videos the other day. i love old home videos. check me out in all of my annoying "diving" skills.

No comments: