Wednesday, October 8, 2008

mad world.

things are changing. people are growing up--becoming adults. everyone is essentially who they have always been. good times are just as good, if not better than they used to be. i love my friends more, i trust my friends more, and i depend (in a healthy way) on them more than i used to.

it is strange, though, to get to this point in life. my education is complete. i have many bills to pay. i have to start thinking about real things, like a place to live, my career path, my future. it is a scary prospect. i guess i should not be overly concerned at this point. i am only a few month out of college, and i am doing just fine. i want to take the time i do have to enjoy myself. but i am overwhelmed by the things my friends and i will be facing very soon, it seems.

quarter-life crises happen, and it appears that i may be starting mine.

No comments: