Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thank god for credit cards.

tonight i started my dance class at the old studio i used to compete at, QC dance. the class is an 18+ alumni group. lately my trusty metabolism has been slowing a bit, and i know i need to get exercise somehow. unfortunately, i hate exercise. ha. so i was pumped when i saw that this class was being offered. i know half of the people in the class from previous years at dance, and i feel like i am keeping up enough, for not having danced in seven years. yikes. i am glad i found something constructive to do with my wednesday nights!

my finances have been cut a bit after paying all of my student loans and bills, so i had less money in my account than i thought i would have. i love my credit card. paid for my class with it, and i will pay for my upcoming hair coloring/cut on the 30th. i love getting my hair done. makes me feel like a new woman. haha. i think i will be going a bit darker for winter, and i may be dying my purple chunks a brown. i eventually want to phase them out, despite how much i love them, but they have the reddish tint that does not pull out of blonde hair easily. meh. i will cross that bridge when i get to it, i suppose!

anyway. 'tis all for now.

No comments: