Monday, July 6, 2009

i get my ends and my beginnings mixed up too.

4th of july was the best time i have had in so, so long. all of blark hung out together for the first time in ages (outside of bars or venues). everyone came to my house to grill and enjoy the nice day. it was the best time i have seen us have in a long time. we all felt like we were in some other ideal little world. my heart was full all day and night.



after my house, we all headed downtown to see the fireworks from the rooftop of one of the minneapolis bars. then hotdish played. yum.my weekend was fabulous. i could not have asked for better.

there was a sad night.
there was a crazy night.

if you haven't heard about one or either of the news contained in those nights, then i hesitate to post it in such a public forum.

when you find out, you will find out.

for one i am heartsick, but mainly happy.
for the other i am very excited, and nothing less.

i will just say--i cried several times this weekend, but every single one of those times were when acts of love or kindness were shown toward me from friends, or when i felt like i was so happily blessed.

i am so blessed.

4 comments:

brittany said...

rooftop fireworks! lucky lady! hope everything is well. my wknd reminded me how very blessed i am too...those are the best.

Erin-Dot-D said...

Hope everything is ok. Sounds like it is....hopefully? :) Rock on lady, rock on!

Lindsay Vicious said...

thanks, you two, for the well wishes. it has been a rocky week or so, but thankfully everything is back on track and better than ever.

hoping it stays as such. :D

<333

Erin-Dot-D said...

friggin sweet! glad to hear it!