Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Things I Did in the Past Few Weeks.

  • BLNX @ Turf Club (as always spectacular show)
  • Coffee with my cuz Casey (always gets me and loves me)
  • Ari Herstand's "Last Kiss MPLS" show (lots of bands I started music with lots of crazy)
  • My aunt's house warming party (insane mansion and a lot of good family time)
  • Stoop drinks with Brittany and Jared (ALWAYS love my Brittany stoop times!)
  • Laura's wedding!!!
    • PHOTOBOOTH!
    • Loring Pasta Bar ceremony and Chambers reception. PERFECTION.
    • Great music and dance party.
    • Perfect chill vibe.
    • Good times hanging out with people I don't get to see often.
    • LOVED.
  • Pickle Park with Sarah! (We caught up on all things and communicated with our eyes a whole lot)

1 comment:

ME said...

Perfectly awesome...and soooo true! Someday, I have every confidence, we will be able to communicate soley with our eyes :)