Wednesday, September 3, 2008

no patience today.

to sum it all up:

  1. two empty fortune cookies makes me quite concerned.
  2. downtown + free drinks = unexplained happenings and outrageous scenes.
  3. no go to jack's mannequin. no more talk of any of that anymore. no more talk of a lot of things.
  4. hard days, sad days, down days (here and there).
  5. (in consequence) a lot of sappy movies to make me cry it out.
  6. great nights, wonderful nights, even better friends.
  7. (in consequence) a lot of headaches and sleep time.
  8. still unsure about presidential candidates. neither impress me. neither revolt me.
  9. new job is good but stressful. having to throw myself into new duties (succeeding).
  10. very eventful week ahead. quite excited for some of the shows/get togethers in store.
  11. i am very grateful for my friends. they have loved and supported me so much.
  12. i am very grateful for a family who guides me in the right direction when i ask for it.
  13. i hope no one dies downtown tonight in result of the RNC being held and rage against the machine playing on the same night. my friends can be antagonizing. oh lord. they probably will die.
  14. will apparently be cleaning up human limbs off of streets tomorrow.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I want to meet you.

There I said it.

Lindsay Vicious said...

haha. well damned right you said it! lets frickin meet then. i am sure we have crossed each other numberous times at shows.

Michael said...

Indeed.

After I get back into the swing of my life (like early next week), I'll be in touch.