Friday, November 7, 2008

i awoke and my back was broke from lying on the floor.

what a long, cold week. i hate snow. it reminds me that winter is coming. bah!

it has been a wonderous week, though, and i am so elated with the news that i now have a position at the company i work for at my own site! the site i am now working at, and in charge of, is two blocks from my home, and it was the school i went to for my primary years. insanity! i now have full benefits!!! ahhh the relief. so now if i get run over by a flock of seagulls, i will be covered. yes!!! i AM sad that i will be leaving the kids at my other two sites though, and i am sad to leave the staff that i have come to love. :[

we do what we must do!

in dance class this week we learned a modern combination. now i am sore in places i never thought i could be sore in. holy crap. do i have muscles there and there? who knew!?

yesterday i ended up hanging with justin to watch citizen kane. i have never seen the movie, but i know it is a classic, and it is a highly rated film. i was impressed. i dug it. good times. the end.

tonight i was supposed to go to a show, but i am so lazy with this weather! i am pumped to lay low this weekend. ahhh.

on a sidenote: my mother is now getting into the twilight series! oh the addiction!

No comments: