Thursday, December 18, 2008

everyday angels.

several of my co-workers have given me wonderful gifts for the holidays (mostly food, hoorah!). my site evaluation went swimmingly (very impressed she said)! i actually was motivated yesterday to go to dance (tap is not my thing. give me some jazz). finished christmas shopping with absolutely no holiday stress (unreal! inspired!). heather came over and told me some wonderful wonderful news with beautiful beautiful pictures (holy crap, i love. i love!)!!! hung out with justin before he left for his destination (i counted 15 different accents on him, and that was only the last hour and a half of the night. i adore that kid to no end). ahh. beautiful end of the week. except that i am extremely tired, but it was all worth the energy.

i know i need more pictures up here. or something worthwhile. but at the moment i am leading a boring life (one that i am delighted with). things will pick up once the weather is above freezing and there is not an inch of black/ice on the road. le sigh.

No comments: