Friday, December 12, 2008

quick and dirty.

  • i feel accomplished today. i paid all of my bills, met with my financial advisor for my 403(b) plan (it is like a 401k), mailed things i needed to, created a homework bucket for the kids that has been making them do their homework more often, and put together some other secret projects.
  • tomorrow i will attempt to finish up my end of the christmas present project. i am pretty pumped about it. no more details though, do not want anyone to get any hints!
  • i love having everything on my endless lists crossed off. ahh.
  • is it sick that i absolutely love doing laundry? i do.
  • i feel extremely fat after eating half a pizza and a lot of artichoke dip last night. bleh.
  • i made several rad ornaments for my mother's tree at work (for our art projects). this ties into me trying to have some holiday spirit.
  • i realized i am more than happy not going out as much as i usually do/did in the summer. i need to save/pay money. i go out when it is enticing, but if it is the same old same old, then i do not.
  • came up with a pretty rad joint project for a book series last night.
  • excited for the annual guthrie theater production of the christmas carol with the entire extended family on my mother's side next thursday.
  • excited for cherise to come back. maybe all of us girls can hit up the holidazzle or watch some terrific movies.
  • excited to start seeing heather all bundled up in buttons and bigness soon.
  • people have a funny way of surprising me. i never thought people could learn in a positive way so much. completely impressed.
  • a few people make me shake my head. but that's okay. all in good time, my pretties. all in good time.

ciao babies!

No comments: