Friday, March 20, 2009

you can't serve two masters--you can't take two sides.

this week has been stresssfulll! next week is registration for my current families at work. so i will be swamped with things i have to do, filing, questions being asked, phone calls, and freak outs. eek! all is going well, now that it is friday.

earlier this week, justin told me to get dressed up because we had dinner reservations that night. what!? he took me to the beautiful, fancy nicollet island inn restaurant. we ate like royalty. usually we just hang out and watch movies and gorge ourselves on ordered food (which is extremely perfect for me), but this was something fun to get ready for. aw. what a romantic little evening. here is the outside of the inn:in other news, i went and got my hair done yesterday. my intention was to take out the purple/dark chunks in it. i knew this would be difficult. christina (my friend and hairstylist) warned me, but i like things my way. ha. so we attempted. and... awful. the purple turned to orange chunks against bright blonde hair. eek! i cried. i apologized for crying. christina cancelled a bunch of appointments, and we tried again. success! it is SUPER blonde now (which i love). and you can barreelllyy see a reddish tint where my purple was, but it is completely manageable. i owe her the world. whew!

tonight justin is taking me to a double feature at the oak street cinema. something about clint eastwood and someone else? i'm not sure, but i am positive it will prove to be a lovely night!

sunday is heather's baby shower. come one, come all!!! well... only if you were invited, actually.

ciao, babies!

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

It is so nice to go out to a nice place once in a while! Sounds like it was lovely!

Michael said...

...I'm sure my invitation got lost in the mail...

Lindsay Vicious said...

larissa: it WAS nice to get out and do something fresh and high classish. i felt importantish. haha.

michael james: uh... right... lost... ;]