Wednesday, September 23, 2009

revolution!!!

i deleted so many friends on facebook tonight, and i pretty much closed my myspace. realized i didn't talk to half of my list, and didn't want to talk to a forth of the other half in the first place.

at this point in my life, i don't need the extra baggage of people. sound mean? perhaps it is, but it is also going to save me a lot of time (not stalking people), stress (seeing things that upset me), and negative energy (reacting to mean people).

i suggest it. so far me, daniel, and heather are on the revolution train. anyone else???

6 comments:

ME said...

Weird, I just did that on Facebook like two days ago. MySpace = lame, it's kind of sad that is where it all started :D

Baggage sucks...I do have one more to delete off FB...soon!

heart like a canvas. said...

peace out 2009, 2010 is all about a clean break. hells yeah.

brittany said...

hey lady!!

ahh, the old facebook friend purge...feels so freaking good!! (although i was totally called out by someone i shouldn't have deleted once! oops!)

however obsolete it's become, myspace still has a special place in my social networking heart. and it still rocks for the tunes!

Lindsay Vicious said...

me- amen! and delete that person! who needs that baggage? a "maybe" is a "delete." haha. and it IS sad about myspace.

heath- i like this clean break idea. making it better for ourselves!

brittany- for real. the death of myspace? never thought it would happen! i couldn't delete it completely. my soul would dim a little. ;]

Anonymous said...

Yes. If you can't keep up you can't come with!! Right??

Lindsay Vicious said...

nicole- amen sista! i really envy your lifestyle choice, btw. great blog and information.