Monday, January 11, 2010

A question and a promotion!

I'm pretty good too! I really like reading your blog. You're a rather interesting individual! So, heres a question: What is your FAVORITE song off of My Dinosaur life?


Aw, thanks! I am glad I have readers. It gets lonely in the blogging world, and it is fun to know people think something I have to say or post is worth their time. :D

So what is my FAVORITE song off of the new album??? Stand to Close!!! I absolutely love that song! I am a known sucker for hand claps and finger snaps, but the lyrics also ring really true for me. Makes my heart happy. I remember loving it the instant I heard the demo. Fell in love.

Close runners up? @!#?@!, Pulp Fiction, and Delirium.

The music is SO good, and when I read the lyrics--I noticed how intricately the songs are written.

On that note, everyone should go check out Motion City Soundtrack's My Dinosaur Life right now! It is streaming on their myspace. Yum!

What is your favorite song???

12 comments:

heart like a canvas. said...

I think mine is Pulp Fiction.

Lindsay Vicious said...

aw, yay!!! i totally dig that one. i can't wait to dance at the show on the 23rd!

heart like a canvas. said...

I want to go around Minneapolis and sing "You all need to go away, you motherfuckers" asap.

Lindsay Vicious said...

hahaha i know! i sing it to myself all the effing time. we need to shout it at people. ;]

Haley Robyn said...

I feel really cool that my question has its own blog! Win!!!

I think my favorite song is definitely Delirium. It has such a catchy beat and Justin's voice sounds absolutely amazing. And the lyrics are so insane.

Lindsay Vicious said...

haha, yay!!! thanks for the post!

delirium is solid gold, for sure. ugh. the whole album makes me happy in the pants!

Charmaine said...

Worker Bee, awesome way to start the album. Damn, it was hard picking a favorite.

Lindsay Vicious said...

for some reason worker bee doesn't make the top of my list, but when i hear it--i love it. maybe i have a secret hatred for bees? who knows! but yes, SO hard to pick a favorite. thanks for the comment!!

James Layne said...

Stand too close. It completely sums up the band and the way he writes (a quirky way of dealing with important issues) It's perfect!

Lindsay Vicious said...

charmaine- by the way, your photography is beautiful!

james- another stand to close-r!!! yes! love it! thanks for the comment! i think that song needs its own fansite. ;]

Charmaine said...

Wow Thank you Lindsay! I have been literally sitting here for 10 minutes thinking of more ways to thank your compliments but couldn't keep up with anything. All I can say is that keep updating and looking forward to your future posts!

James Layne said...

Stand too close with it's own fansite would definitely be funny. I just love that he can use Busta Rhymes and you still feel for the overall meaning. ..Busta Rhymes! haha.