Tuesday, March 4, 2008

productive? whats that?















although i do love my current hair colors, i made an appointment for hair newness on friday. i think i am going to keep the maroon chunks and make my hair more natural blond with some white chunks still in it. i just dont want to have to re-do it all the time, and the blonde makes the roots obvious. i am pumped. i love the present of new hair for my birthday week!

i am NOT cutting it though. i am going to let it grow again forever. :[

i am so addicted to big brother, it is sick and pathetic. sigh.

jonah told me that he is going to help advise me to the future of a possible music industry career. he would know the best options, especially since he is a writer/editor for the industry. sxsw is going to be so great with the learning and the networking. it will be so good for my future, i can feel it. even if it just improves my contacts for future show entertainment and hangs. whatever works!

on that note, i have decided to put more effort into my internship, work and improving my resume. therefore i will keep myself busy, and my silly mind off of daydreams and worries that only slow me down.

AND

the triple threat's threat has intensified!!!

lindsay vicious
heather dagger

lydia slayer


we are legit, fools!!!














oh. also, i did not mention how us girls met sam from the bodeans at the fineline the other night (one who sings the friends' theme song). he was very nice. oh the people you randomly bump into in life. hm.

in any event.
i have not much else to tell.
or not much i am willing to put here.

later, haters.

<3

No comments: