Tuesday, March 25, 2008

this is our decision, to live fast and die young.

school is so meaningless to me right now. after sxsw and all of the opportunities it already has provided me with, and all of the opportunities that working for a place like 50records has given me, i just want to live life on the road. i want to jump on a tour for one of the hundreds of bands i know and work merch. i want to surround myself with the music industry. i know its a shady business. i know it is not glamorous. but i was cut out for this. i can go five days (maybe more) without showering. i can be extremely busy and rushed all day long. i work best under pressure. i long to travel as much as i possibly can. i starve for adventure. i starve for new people. connections. networking. i want to live for music (and stop living for the musicians). i want to be apart of it. i already am... but i want more. more. more.

i am weighing my options.
and a decision will be made soon.

on another note...
i am applying for big brother.
who wouldnt give me 500,000 dollars?

if i won that, or even got a few thousand dollars. i would pay of my debt and be gone from this place. nothing would stop me. but of course i would need my heather and lydia. and of course frequents from my sissy and family.

but in reality. fuck yeah, i could live like this.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Sorry school is such a drag.

I completely skipped that step in my development. But then again, I don't want a real job, I want to act -- so I'm golden. I hope...

I share your same passion for travel, just less conventionally. Plans are underway right now for a scooter trip to New York City and back in late August. God I love it...

Again, hang in there. Seems like that's all I got for ya. Sorry.

But hang in there, even through that poor advice...

Michael

Lindsay Vicious said...

adventure though! you are adventuring! that's all that matters! absolutely love that. thanks for the well wishes. hang in there yourself!