Friday, May 2, 2008

my horoscope today:

You are totally drawn in by a book, movie, person or event that is pushing all your buttons. It's a good time to let your mind go wherever it's destined to go -- struggling won't help you!

yes, yes i am aware that sounds awfully vague, but i read it right after watching "pride and prejudice" with my mother, who had never seen it before. i must say that mr. darcy always makes me cry in happiness and lifts my spirits to daydreams about finding my very own mr. darcy. sigh...

in other news, jen very graciously sent me a job opportunity for a warped tour position. like she told me, the job seems right up my alley, so i sent in my resume. if i get it, and it can somewhat cover my bills, i am absolutely in in in. i know it would be exhausting and hard work, but what an ideal for me. just what i want to do. thanks jen!!!

i also got my proactiv in the mail today. is it totally pathetic that i am so excited about it? i used to use it, but then became college poor. i am still college poor, but i think it is totally worth the money. i love that stuff. now i feel like my face is rolling high class style with that and my bare minerals. fuck yeaaahh.

this weekend i plan to do a crap ton of homework, but heath and i are going to check out camera can't lie and a verse unsung tomorrow at station 4. we need a new crowd. boo to lydia for not being able to come. ;]

despite the storms raging outside of my window, life has unexpectedly lightened. there are several situations for which i could dwell and be down about, but i suddenly have this surge of happiness and confidence in myself. i always realize that i have such an amazing support system of good friends and family members. i think that that support system makes life worth living.

amen. end transmission.

1 comment:

lydia slayer said...

i'm not sure what i'm doing tomorrow. on the first ave site it says doors open for kate nash at 6pm but steve said he can't go until 10pm? and now my phone is busted so i have to go get it fixed. AKSD!

i'll let you know what's up. <3