Wednesday, May 28, 2008

youll always be my favorite one //

so me and the sister went to the myth yesterday for the honda civic tour with phantom planet, the hush sound, motion city soundtrack and panic at the disco. phantom really really impressed me with their energy. hush sound was talented, but i was just too anxious to see mcs and get off of my feet to get too into it. mcs killed it, per usual. and we left before panic even got on. haha. blah.

my sister had a really good time, i think. there were SO many little emo scene kids there for panic, however, which was mega annoying. i ended up scolding a group of 13yo girls who were attempting to cut in front of us (we were one row behind the sound booth barrier, so really there was no where for them to go). i turned around and said "uhm. do you think you are going to stand in front of us? because all of us here (motion to all the strangers around me who were now watching the convo) have been waiting here all night." the girl just stared at me with horror and didnt move another inch. ha! then the girl next to me looked at me and gave me the "thank you" eyes, and we locked our shoulders together so the little brats could not get through. muahaha. i love that i do not have the young hang-ups anymore of "what are these girls going to think/say of me?" oh middle and high school fears, how glad i am that you are far from me. i think i also gave everyone around me the courage to yell at other cutters too, because everyone around me started to tell them off. quite awesome! the show went well though, and it was great to see justin do his thing again. although it is very strange to see him in his element. so weird. my mind does not grasp that i know him when he is on stage. i just dont know him like that. he was pretty funny during the show, though. saying randomness. we texted a bit after the show, but he was going to dinner with his parents and kari. so i wished him a good tour, and my sis and i left.

there was also funniness with the text message screen. right when i got there i texted "scream if you love justin pierre's hair!" just because it is the most teenybopperish obnoxious thing ever, and i know the real fans hate that shit (i also was bitter at justin that i had to wait in the enormous kidlet line outside). needless to say, tons of people screamed. then pat brown from sing it loud was getting massive love on the text screens for some reason, so i texted him and told him what was up. he was shocked and he ended up coming out and hanging out a bit later. he left early though, because he is leaving to go on tour with my boys the spill canvas. he was really pumped. i was actually texting nick at the time, and told him about how pat cannot wait to meet him, and nick said he was excited to meet them all too. such a small world. all the musicians i know are starting to all tour together. strange planet.

now i am off to coffee with lydia and heather! i love my dates.

No comments: