Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quick and Dirty.

Last, last, last weekend:
  • Went to my aunt's cabin with my aunt, mother, and cousin (Morgan). We almost died in a storm driving up to the cabin. We shopped a lot. Watched several movies. And majorly relaxed.
That following week/end:
  • Justin came home. A lot of TV shows and movies (Hal Hartley and Six Feet Under deliciousness).Went to see Somerset with the likes of Justin, Tommy, Bruce, Brittany, and Josh Cain.
  • Went to Matt's birthday dinner @ Famous Dave's in uptown. Lovely times.
  • Went to see BLNX with the likes of Justin, Shel, Ben, Tommy, Kari, Jim, Jared, etc... Tommy and I danced our little strobe light hearts out.
This week/end:
  • Watched a lot of Six Feet Under (love) and Weeds (all of season one within 12 hours. It's alright).
  • Had to work a work picnic on Saturday. Bleh.
  • I am not speaking unless spoken to, because no one really listens or wants to solve it anyway. I exist. I suppose ghosting it is good enough for this place.
Sorry I do not have the energy to write more. I just don't right now. Saying more would say too much. And at current, I do not have the heart to give any more of heart away.

In other news, this coming week:
  • Conan (probably)!
  • Getting hair done (hoorah!).
  • HAWAII!!!
Yes. I said Hawaii. A long weekend in the far-away galaxy of lovely weather and relaxation. Who is excited? Oh. This girl is excited. I cannot wait to lie around all day, eat, and read.

1 comment:

stacy said...

i hope you and justin have a fantastic time in hawaii! try not to get too sun burned lol