Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i need to sleep for eternity, maybe.

this week has been an up-down mess. but nothing to complain too much about. graduation is approaching, and i am overwhelmed and can only take it day by day.

i was awarded the senior merit award. pretty nice. and i am interviewing for the site leader position for the summer at adventures plus. i also may try and see if the publicist job at 50 would be right for me. i love the staff there and want to be apart of that company as much as i can be. and lord knows i have no idea what to do with job searching right now outside of anything else i am doing.

a reconnection last night has made me oddly content with life. i was able to say a few small things that were on my mind and had bothered me, and he seemed comfortable talking to me as a friend, which i really have missed.

thats all for now.

No comments: