Wednesday, April 30, 2008

worry, worry is a well.

i have so very much to do before i graduate. so so much. i have mapped out my next two weeks, and i cannot even look at the long list of things to do without wanting to jump out of a moving vehicle. but there is light at the end of the tunnel... i think.

graduation is ahead. i will make it. i must keep telling myself this!

i did nothing this past weekend except go to my sister's family birthday dinner. my family is considering going on another family cruise this year. i really would like this, but i do not want to go right after graduation. i have far too much to worry about (e.g. bills, job possibilities, etc...) to even think about stressing out about a vacation (that should be worry free). but i think we will be going sometime later in summer once my little sister gets her passport.

this weekend will not be any more exciting than this last one. i apologize for my boringness.

once summer comes, adventures will as well.

i cannot wait.

<3

1 comment:

lydia slayer said...

your slayer misses her vicious. <3