Thursday, April 3, 2008

wake the sun.

so last night i had high hopes of taking a small sleep to wake up at 4a and finish my homework. my alarm went off, and i was amazed at how much i was accomplishing and how much fun i was having while doing it. until... some penguins showed up.

then i realized. hey! wait a minute... this may be a dream. and woke up to my shut-off alarm, current time reading 6:30a. dammit! don't you hate that. sneaky kittens!

i also learned:

-coffee builds a barrier in your brain against alzheimer's.

-drinking 8 glasses of water a day does absolutely nothing for your health. unless you are a cross-country 10-mile-a-day runner who needs to rehydrate.

suddenly my life choices seem far improved.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Was there some story on the news about the coffee / alzheimer's thing?

My coworker mentioned the same thing yesterday. Odd.